How can we help you?
Find help close to your location.
If you encounter a problem with our product, please contact the official Yellowtec distributor or representative in your country of residence.
To find your distributor’s contact details, select your country of residence from the list at our website's reseller section. If no distributor exists in your country, please contact us directly.
In the USA, we offer an active US Servicepoint by Second Opinion Communications, Inc. located in Rockford, IL. Please contact email@example.com, call (815)222-3556 or check www.isupportradio.com.
- Consult your product manual for possible solutions.
- Always ensure you've installed the latest Firmware. You can check in our website's download sections.
- Disconnect all external wiring and check the product under "workbench" conditions.
- Review the troubleshooting FAQs on our website.
- For general questions you can contact our technical support via Facebook.
Please note that due to the amount of inquiries a reply may take some time.
Returning goods? First apply for an RMA!
When returning goods, please note that international shipping may cause unexpected issues in customs, which may result in non-refundable duties and fees. In order to avoid excessive duties and fees, we’ll release an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to shipment.
To help us provide you with fast assistance and to minimize paperwork and shipping costs, please apply for an RMA before shipping any goods. We’ll send you a RMA, along with all shipping details for dispatch.
Please note that we will refuse any shipment arriving without a RMA!
Any questions? Email us!
You can reach us 24hrs a day! The easiest way is by email.
Please include a detailed description of your problem, along with the aforementioned product information:
- Yellowtec product name / product code
- Serial number
- Purchase date
- Purchaser's name and full address
We’ll reply to your email asap.