Fact Check: Intellimix Desktop Mixer
- Red Dot Product Design Award Winner 2017
- Intuitive control of a wide feature selection
- 4 all new G-Touch© faders with LED barographs and a choice of various fader modes
- Uncluttered touchscreen section: 4 channel displays, 1 master display
- Sealed hardkeys and a robust rotary control for tactile feedback
- AoIP on board: Built-in Dante 4x4 technology, Livewire as option
- Integrated 16-channel version of the PUC2 USB Audio Interface
- APC interfaces allow for multiple extensions like SDI Embedder/De-Embedder
- Integrated SD-Card slot
Content of delivery:
(1) Intellimix Control Unitwith fixed PoE cable
(2) Intellimix Base Unit (19" 1U)
(3) Brick power supply
(4) Mains AC cable
(5) Microfiber cloth for cleaning the display
Die Control Unit. Usability at its best.
The basic elements of the Intellimix’s Control Unit are its four G-Touch© faders, the multitouch widescreen display and a rotary control. As a whole new fader technology, the G-Touch© faders combine all the existing fader types’ benefits in a whole new way. Receive an enormous responsiveness and physical orientation when sliding through the molded groove. Make use of moving faders to preset fader positions and enjoy different fader modes as well as LED bargraph indication options for fader positions.
The Base Unit. All the connections you need.
The Intellimix Base Unit is where the audio-processing takes place. Headphone and microphone inputs are directly accessible there. All the other in- and outputs can be found on the Base Unit's rear side.
Find manuals and software updates in the download section.