Specs: litt Base Controllers
A solid aluminum Base Controller or Base Controller Wall Mount is the fundamental element of the litt Signaling Device. Each controller is made of aluminum and serves as the intelligent control center of signaling. Every controller is capable of up to five differently programmed litt Color Segments or four litt Color Segments in combination with a litt Sound Segment to be placed on top. It allows you to mix segments of different colors and sizes according to your personal preferences.
Base Controllers. litt's intelligent control centers.
- Bus controller with automatic segment color recognition
- Individual control inputs for each color (2,4 - 24VDC)
- Drives up to five litt Color Segments or four Color Segments combined with one litt Sound Segment
- Solid aluminum body
- Reverse polarity protection
- USB port for easy configuration via free Lighthouse®-Software
- Comes with Universal Mounting Kit (UMK) and Installation Tool
- Compatible with m!ka Mounting System
The litt Base Controller.
When creating your individual litt Signaling Device, choose the standard aluminum Base Controller to mount it to surfaces like desks or place it on top of one of our litt Risers or m!ka System Poles to lift it up. To do so, the included litt Universal Mounting Kit is all you need while all other tools become no longer necessary.
- Height: 54 mm
- ∅ 51 mm
- Order information: YT9100 litt Base Controller
- Incl. UMK + Installation Tool + Cover Cap
The litt Base Controller Wall Mount.
Choose the litt Base Controller Wall Mount to mount your individually combined modular litt components to walls of any kind. Just like the litt Base Controller, the aluminum made litt Base Controller Wall Mount is capable of up to five litt Color Segments and a litt Sound Segment to be placed on top.
- Height: 45 mm
- ∅ 51 mm
- Order information: YT9101 litt Base Controller Wall Mount
- Incl. UMK + Installation Tool
Plug'n'Play engine room.
The litt Base Controller’s connection panel consists of an 8-pin terminal block with a handy Phoenix Low-Insertion Force Connector, and a mini-USB jack. All the connecting parts are located inside the controller and segments, making the entire device come in an extraordinarily clean and elegant look. The litt Base Controller is equipped with automatic color segment recognition, individual control inputs for each color (2.4-24VDC) and reverse polarity protection.
Power supply and execution:
- Via switch/potential-free contacts or via external logic switch
- Power requirement Base Controller: 0.5W
- Power supply (permanent): 9V…24V
- Chassis (protective earth recommended): PE
- Ground (negative supply voltage from power supply): 0V
- +9-24V (positive supply voltage from power supply): +9V...25V
- Red (GPI for red Color Segment ): +3V…24V
- Yellow (GPI for yellow Color Segment): +3V...24V
- Green (GPI for green Color Segment): +3V...24V
- Blue (GPI for blue Color Segment): +3V…24V
- White (GPI for white Color Segment): +3V...24V