litt's powerful 360° LED light signals with unmatched CleanVision® visibility make it stand out. The sharp contrasts of its five distinctive colors are crafted to match any installation with powerful presence. Check out all tech specs in the pdf-file above.
Plug'n'Play engine room.
The litt Base Controller’s connection panel consists of an 8-pin terminal block with a handy Phoenix Low-Insertion Force Connector, and a mini-USB jack. Each litt Base Controller is equipped with automatic color segment recognition, individual control inputs for each color (2.4-24VDC) and reverse polarity protection.
Power supply and execution:
- Via switch/potential-free contacts or via external logic switch
- Power requirement Base Controller: 0.5W
- Power supply (permanent): 9V…24V
- Chassis (protective earth recommended): PE
- Ground (negative supply voltage from power supply): 0V
- +9-24V (positive supply voltage from power supply): +9V...25V
- Red (GPI for red Color Segment ): +3V…24V
- Yellow (GPI for yellow Color Segment): +3V...24V
- Green (GPI for green Color Segment): +3V...24V
- Blue (GPI for blue Color Segment): +3V…24V
- White (GPI for white Color Segment): +3V...24V