Specs: PUC2 Lite
PUC2 Lite serves as a budget-friendly but high-class interfacing solution for application fields that don’t require analog connectivity. Providing the same feature set as our PUC2 Line standard version, it serves as a purely digital platform.
Equipped with an AES3 interface common to all PUC2 versions, PUC2 Lite delivers highest available audio standards. Its plug'n'play concept allows for fast handling plus the optional use of our ASIO* driver for advanced operators. It combines simple seamless setup with a clever modular design, providing a flexible ease-of-use. As a unique feature, Zero Latency Monitoring allows you to monitor your recording signal in real-time, without any delay.
PUC2 Lite in detail.
- High-definition USB Audio Interface
- Budget-friendly option if analog connectivity is not required
- Same feature set as PUC2 Line but on a purely digital platform
- Plug'n'play concept allows for fast handling
- Delivers highest audio standards
- Allows for zero-latency monitoring
- Sturdy aluminum unibody serves as a conductor and heat sink
Order information: YT4240 PUC2 Lite
*The USB driver uses the Windows Media Encoder (WME) by Microsoft Inc. and ASIO Driver Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. WME is a trademark and software by Microsoft Inc.